Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Make It Pay
Saturday, 7 July 2012 from 10:00 to 16:00 (BST)
Hello designer, designer maker, crafter, freelancer, illustrator! You are invited to the most creative, inspiring & fun event about selling for designers & makers this year!
For full details about this event see the Make it pay website
Make it pay is a specialist event for designers and crafts people - for startups as well as people who have been around for a while and who want new ideas to help sell themselves and their work.
It's specifically for graphic designgers, product designers and crafts people. Illustrators, print makers, web designers, interior designers, fashion designers and photographers will find this event useful too.
Make it pay is for designers & crafts people who want to sell, learn, share and do!
This is a vibrant, thought-provoking and interactive day where you will learn and put into action new ways of selling your work. This is NOT a boring seminar where you sit still and listen for hours on end.
We will get you into action, with time for quiet reflection too.
We want you to go home full of ideas, bags of confidence and many business cards that you will actually follow up with!
- More than 25 contributors and speakers - for an up-to-date list of the contributors and topics see the Make It Pay website
- A really full, vibrant day
- Learn, talk, eat, play and network
- Do some real business
- You can pick and mix what you want to learn and do
You can cancel your ticket up to 14 days prior to the event and get a full refund of the ticket price by writing to us on: email@example.com After 23 June we are unable to refund your ticket, but you can give or sell your ticket to another person, but you must inform us of the new name on the ticket asap in writing to the above email address.
When & Where
The Design Trust
Just announced: Competition: Win your own gorgeous online boutique!
As part of The Design Trust's Make It Pay event SupaDupa.me -the e-commerce boutique for creatives - will be offering one lucky winner the chance to win:
- a free online shop + hosting for 6 months
- your website build live during the Make It Pay one hour workshop
- get your work photographed professionally (up to 24 images)
- get professionally designed banners for your online shop
- additional business support to get more traffic to your site
Give your business the helping boost it deserves with SupaDupa's expertise.
How to apply?
You must have paid for a ticket for Make it pay to be eligible. To enter is simple, just submit:
- 2 photos of your work
- describe in 100 words why you should be selected
- apply here
- workshop date at Make it pay: Saturday 7 July